Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Taking Back Sunday Discography


Artist: Taking Back Sunday
Album: Tell All Your Friends
Year: 2002
1. You Know How I Do
2. Bike Scene
3. Cute Without The 'E' (Cut From The Team)
4. There's No 'I' In Team
5. Great Romances Of The 20th Century
6. Ghost Man On Third
7. Timberwolves At New Jersey
8. The Blue Channel
9. You're So Last Summer
10. Head Club
[Download]
Size: 38.9MB



Artist: Taking Back Sunday
Album: Where You Want to Be
Year: 2004
1. Set Phasers To Stun
2. Bonus Mosh Part II
3. A Decade Under The Influence
4. This Photograph Is Proof (I Know You Know)
5. The Union
6. New American Classic
7. I Am Fred Astaire
8. One-Eighty By Summer
9. Number Five With A Bullet
10. Little Devotional
11. Slowdance On The Inside
[Download]
Size: 65.4MB


Artist: Taking Back Sunday
Album: Louder Now
Year: 2006
1. What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost
2. Liar (It Takes One To Know One)
3. MakeDamnSure
4. Up Against (Blackout)
5. My Blue Heaven
6. Twenty-Twenty Surgery
7. Spin
8. Divine Intervention
9. Miami
10. Error Operator
11. I'll Let You Live
[Download]
Size: 37.5MB
[Total Download]
Total Size: 141MB

No comments: